Water Damage Restoration Santa Ana
Water damage restoration is a common call for 911 Restoration of Orange County to receive after a home disaster. In fact, water damage amounts to the leading cause of repairs in the country. Give us a call at 714-455-9544 and allow us to provide you with a free visual inspection.
So call us for aid that is:
- Available 24/7/365
- Same-day service
- Respond within 45 minutes
- Latest drying technology
- Always put the customer first
- Dedicated to professionalism
Whether it be fire, earthquake, or storm all these events may put unwanted water in your home. For these reasons, you can depend on the all in one water damage experts in Santa Ana to be there for you when you experience a home accident.
For the fresh start you deserve, and the brand new tomorrow that you need, call our water damage Santa Ana team with 911 Restoration of Orange County today at 714-455-9544!
Common Water Damage Repairs in Santa Ana to Avoid
If you never have to call our water damage Santa Ana team, then we did not lose a customer. We actually accomplished a mission statement, and that is to keep your peace of mind intact.
Some important things to remember about water damage restoration work:
- A water related incident can wash away your tranquility, so wedecided to draft you up some tips in order to avoid some of the most occurring accidents out there.
- Once a month you should be frequently inspecting the items in your home that are connected to the water supply. For example, a washing machine manual suggests replacing the hoses once every ten years, but they can fail more frequently than that.
- Moreover, they can run just fine while they are leaking, which will compound to a huge water loss. So by checking these areas often, then you can stop a large disaster in its tracks.
- In SoCal you will hardly hear of a pipe burst that was caused by a cold winter, but what you will encounter is sewage backup caused by root invasion. In order to avoid this, we recommend two things.
- One, do not use your toilet as a trashcan. Most cast iron plumbing systems are old and cannot handle added stress from clogs. By throwing waste in there, then you will cause blockage.
The second thing to consider is what happens when roots invade your sewer lines. To avoid this, we recommend clearing your yard of any plants that have deep root systems.
In the event of a water related accident, give our water damage Santa Anna crew with 911 Restoration of Orange County a call and we can get your back on track today! Call us at 714-455-9544.
Certified Water Damage Repair
If you experience any type of water damage disaster, then please call us right away. Often, homeowners choose to wait it out, which only leads to more accidents occurring down the line.
Any type of flooding, whether it be by a pipe burst or flood, can only berepaired by an IICRC certified team like our Santa Ana professionals.
The longer water is allowed to fester, the higher the chance that a mold infestation can take hold and destroy keystone structures of your home.
Every second matters when it comes to restoration, which is why the water damage repair team here at 911 Restoration tries to be there as fast as possible.
Since everything revolves around fast reactions, we show up with all the tools required of a speedy water removal process. Everything industrial instrument is within our reach and skill set to operate. This is how we provide all SoCal residents with the fresh start they deserve.
If your home or business is already dealing with an invasion of flood water, then contact our water damage restoration Santa Ana team with 911 Restoration Irvine today at 714-455-9544!