Water Damage Huntington Beach, CA
911 Restoration of Orange County wants to be the difference we see in the world, so if you are having water related damages, feel free to call us so we can start to help as fast as possible.
Our technicians are trained in restoration and customer service, so you get the relief you deserve. We will fix your home and peace of mind because you deserve it.
Feel confident in our ability to take care of you because we are:
- Available 24/7/365
- Offer same-day service for emergencies
- Will arrive at your door within 45-minutes
- High quality restorations
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Expert care of both homes and businesses alike.
Being able to share information and techniques means that every dollar spent on us takes you farther than a dollar spent on the competition. You get a team that knows how to take care of you from start to finish.
The fresh start is what we are all about, so if you need a restoration team that will go the extra mile for you, then call us at 911 Restoration of Orange County today!
Maintenance for Water Damage Prevention
The water damage restoration team at 911 Restoration wants to give you some great advice on avoiding the 2 top reasons for water damage in Orange County and Irvine, which are hose ruptures and pipe leaks. Here is what they are and how to avoid them:
- In order to keep hose rupture accidents at bay, then the water damage Hunting Beach technicians recommend that you inspect all water connected appliances at least once a week.
- In the review check for wear-and-tear, and whether or not there might be a leak. More often than not, someone may think that there is no reason to check because their appliance is running just fine.
- This is not always the case, as exemplified by the amount of leaks reported by water heaters, which result in huge compounding damages. Replacing hoses as needed will save you time and money in the long run.
- In southern California, especially so close to the beach, a pipe burst is something you need not worry about. But, as most plumbing in the area consists of cast iron they are susceptible to leaks and root invasion.
- Now, when it comes to leaks, they can occur indoor and outdoor. The indoor ones will damage your home the most. These types of accidents are hidden and can compound. Resolving this takes some investigated work.
Before you leave your home, check on your water meter. Make a note of where it is at, and when you return home check it again. If there was significant water use, then it does indicate a leak is occurring.
If you notice damage from any of these two sources, then call the water damage Hunting Beach team at 911 Restoration of Orange County today!
Water Damage Restoration Solutions
We are licensed, insured, and bonded with years of experience in all disaster restoration services. So you know that your home is in good hands when you call us.
We aim to provide you guaranteed care that is thorough from top to bottom. Your peace of mind depends on no hidden damages manifesting themselves later on, years after restoration.
Our water damage Huntington Beach technicians are IICRC Certified and we value professionalism, so trust in our free water damage estimate.
We are always up to date on the latest drying technologies because we are part of a sophisticated nationwide network of franchisees.
For example, we work with all insurance companies on your behalf to maximize the coverage dispensed to you, as to get you the affordable solution you deserve. In our decades of work, we have seen what it takes to get a claim successfully accepted by an adjuster.
If water makes its way into your home, you know that the water damage Hunting Beach team will be at your side. Call 911 Restoration of Orange County, today!